With 30 years in the CARICOM region and a local presence in Guyana since 2010, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals are well positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is pleased to provide:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Bids are due on August 3, 2021.
Interested Corporations should contact:
Kris Sammy, Chief Executive Officer